Thursday, April 28, 2011

Check-In Letter

Hi Ms. Priester,


How are you doing? I have been doing great. I've been working hard on catching up with my missing assignments for your class. So far I only finished 16 assignments and still increasing, but I think I'm going to need some help on some things. My day has been going good so far and I'm hoping that the end of this quarter I have at least a 2.5 or a 3.0.

I'll see you in summer school. We are going to have a lot of fun together. Can't wait until spend my whole summer vacation with my favorite teacher. I want to pass the 10th grade so I don't have to be behind on credits. This experience would be beneficial to me because it's letting me know that I need to work harder and get all of my work done and turned in on time.

This year's extra curricular activities were very hard with not being eligible to any of them. I don't want to be on academic probation when football comes around next year. I was on the baseball team and it was something I enjoyed doing, but I didn't stay on top of my school work and I wasn't eligible to play anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment