Monday, January 10, 2011

“Through the Tunnel” Prove Yourself Paragraph

The day that I had to prove myself was when Beth, the Residential Director, had a meeting with both my house parents and my social workes including me. She told me that I had the potential to be a leader in my house. I looked at her like she said something out of the ordinary. I heard the same thing from other people and I always blew it off. But when she said it, I felt like my heart stopped. I started thinking about what she said. She told me that the middle school kids in my house look up to me and I may not see, but it's true. So ever since then I try to set a good example around the house especially around the youngsters. I felt good knowing that I can be a good role model to somebody.

2 comments:

  1. That is a good thing that she told you that you can be a role model, but try to set a better on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have your behaviors changed since this conversation?

    ReplyDelete